Hi, downtonians! A promise is a promise so here is the giveaway post! By popular demand our first prize are the scripts!
We will give not one but 2 packs with the Series 1 and Series 2 scripts (Paperback or E – book if the winner prefers it). This means there will be 2 LUCKY WINNERS.
Wait, what’s the catch? The only thing we ask and encourage is sending positive messages to fans and being positive and kind when interacting with other people. This isn’t a requisite for participating but it would be a nice gesture. Our favorite part is when the recipient sees the message.
- To enter simply like or reblog this post
- You do not need to follow us on Tumblr to be eligible. However, “Giveaway blogs” will not be eligible
- Contest runs from today to April 20th at 5:00 p.m. GMT (two weeks).
- Winners will be chosen at random through a random number generator
- Winners will be posted on this blog the same day and notified through their Ask box. This means your Ask box must be available so we can contact you
- Limited to 1 opportunity per fan.
- We will ship internationally
- The winners must be willing to give us their shipping address or e – mail. It will not be shared or saved. It will be strictly for shipping purposes only. The winner won’t have to pay for shipping.
- In the interest of transparency, the winner must be willing to take a picture of the scripts and let us post it in the blog. This will be done to show the prize was delivered.
Any other questions, just ask!
Thanks to all the fandom, the fans that sent messages and our followers, it’s because of you that this blog has grown and flourished. Good luck to all!
people who reblog your stuff and write nice things in the tags
WHEN U RUB UR EYE BUT U FORGET UR WEARING EYELINER
"I love you. I’ll wait for you. Come back. Come back to me."
A study in type: 10 free fonts I love at the moment
What we do in life echoes in eternity.
got no problem with watching a full season of tv in one sitting but when it comes time to pick a movie im like “am i really ready to pay attention to something for two hours”